We have job openings for Full Time Service Technicians
Mr Handyman is seeking a resourceful, self-directed service technician to perform repair, maintenance and light remodelling on high-end residential properties in South and East King County including (Bellevue, Mercer Island, Sammamish, Issaquah, Newcastle, Renton, Covington and Maple Valley).
IMPORTANT: Please don't call our sales phone # for employment related inquiries or status updates. Your best bet if you need to contact us, use our firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Are You a Good Fit for Mr. Handyman?
- You must be able to pass an annual criminal background check.
- Clean Driving record.
- 15+ years applicable trade experience in multiple disciplines.
- Ability to work independently and solve problems.
- A complete toolkit: Basic hand and power tools.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical that includes a physical aptitude test.
- Must have a secure parking space for company van at your home.
- Willingness to work occasional Saturdays and evenings.
- Technical experience should be doing professional work.
- Strong interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- Neat & clean personal appearance. Confident demeanour.
- Organizational skills: van, tools, worksite, paperwork, and your projects. Our customers expect efficiency- which requires organization.
- Ability to work independently- and with minimal supervision: yet willing to learn and follow company procedures and practices.
- We're ideally looking for techs that reside within South East Region of King County.
- Low-stress work environment
- Variety of interesting jobs
- Supportive management
- No driving all over the county
Go to next page:About working at Mr.Handyman